You know you want to use Pay Per Click (PPC) Marketing, but you aren't sure where to start and that's ok! That's where our team comes in. We make PPC look easy yet it can prove to be a powerful and effective tool for your business.
- We educate all of our clients on what exactly PPC Marketing is and how it can benefit their bottom line.
- We go through each client's needs and match them with the perfect PPC platform.
- We research your industry and come up with unique, highly specialized keywords to efficiently start generating conversions based on your goals.
- Depending on the length of your campaign, we can see real-time data and stats and continue to tweak and refine your campaign for maximum results.
Why Run a PPC Campaign?
- You only pay per click from each interested customer.
- Easily set up your budget to control advertising spending.
- Target only your desired customers for each ad.
- Pay per click ads generate results faster than other marketing options.
- Works hand-in-hand with your SEO marketing efforts.
What Else You Should Know?
- Pay per click isn't as easy as it seems. Specialized marketing skills and an excellent strategy is imperative to your campaign's success.
- PPC is a team effort. To ensure a great outcome, you need a team of professionals in your corner.
- Be in it for the long-term. A successful PPC campaign is ongoing for the lifespan of your business.
Google AdWords is, by far, the largest pay-per-click platform available. Based on the quality and relevance of your keywords and ad text, you can be placed at the very top of any Google search performed relating to your products and/or services. In addition, you're only going to pay when a potential customer clicks your ad. Our team will evaluate your brand to determine the best course of action to take with your Google AdWords campaign, keeping your budget in mind.
Much like Google Adwords, pay-per-click ads on the Yahoo Bing Network (YBN) can put you in front of 151 million potential customers. Advertising on the YBN comes with it's own set of advantages/disadvantages vs Google AdWords. Some advantages include lower competition; you will be competing less with other advertisers, thus putting your ads at the top more often. Also, Cost Per Click (CPC) on the YBN tends to be lower when compared to AdWords. We recommend using Google AdWords and YBN together as they can work hand-in-hand; however, every client is different and what works for one won't necessarily work for all.